Oriental Rug Cleaning
Doctor Chem-Dry has been in the carpet cleaning business for more than 14 years. We specialize in cleaning, preserving, and restoring all types of oriental and exotic rugs, including hand-knotted and handwoven pieces.
Handmade rugs are expensive and delicate. When your Oriental or specialty rug needs cleaning, it should be done professionally. Call (781) 205-9185 to speak with one of our rug cleaning experts.
Precise cleaning of your treasured carpet.
Doctor Chem-Dry provides superior cleaning services for handmade rugs, including hand-knotted and handwoven rugs.
Our staff is highly trained in proper handling and cleaning handmade world carpets, including:
- Persian, Turkish, & Moroccan
- Chinese, Indian, & Bolivian
- kilims, cecims
- dhurries and tapestries
For quality cleaning of your handmade or heirloom rug, call Doctor Chem-Dry: (781) 205-9185.
Attention to detail. Every detail.
Doctor Chem-Dry begins with a detailed analysis of your specialty rug, from the smallest kilim to the oversized Persian carpet. Our careful cleaning process for all handmade rugs includes:
- dry dusting to remove dust particles between the carpet fibers
- soaking for a pre-determined amount of time, depending on the rug type
- extensive brushing of the entire piece, including the fringes
- flat drying to minimize shrinking, curling, or compromising the shape of the rug
We've been cleaning Oriental and specialty rugs since 2004. Trust your finest rugs to the discriminating world carpet experts at Doctor Chem-Dry. Call (781) 205-9185 today for a no-obligation quote.
Call for Fast FREE Quote